Finally, the first device FDA approved directly for COVID-19 diagnostic testing. This is a big deal as COVID testing has been a very one sized fits all approach thus far, and this will just making testing far easier for healthcare professionals and normal people across the globe.
Safer, Easier, Faster, COVID Testing
- Formulation identifies infections at its earliest stage from as few as 200 copies/ml (lateral flow rapid tests need 10,000-20,000 copies/ml)
- 100% Inactivation of the live virus within the device at ambient temps
- Mitigates any risk of infection throughout the testing process
- Non-invasive & painless collection maintaining critical biosample consistency
- Delivers 99.998% highest levels of testing accuracy & sensitivity
- Single device for DNA & viral RNA applications
- No required post-collection temperature-controlled storage or transport of saliva samples
- Well over 10 days of post-collection stability with no degradation in sample efficacy
- The formulation provides safe, immediate testing with no hood containment
- Process numerous tests from a single saliva sample
- Pinpoint life-cycle stage of active viral infection
- Mass-testing scalability & easy device integration using validated and supported processes
COVID Testing and Collection Supplies
Though it may not have been created for the sole purpose of handline coronavirus samples, this sterile transport system is absolutely perfect for all of your covid testing and sample transportation needs. The hardest single part of sample collection, preservation, and transport is finding the proper transport medium that can do all of the above. It’s important that samples arrive at the lab in the exact condition that they went into the sample container. Accurate testing results with covid-19 are absolutely critical, one bad result because of a degraded sample could lead to many more infections that could have been better-prevented. If you need any more information on any of our products please feel free to contact us immediately and we’ll gladly answer any questions for you that we possibly can.